It's been about a month since I received my first Grove Collaborative box filled with all-natural products. Since we were in the middle of packing and moving, I decided it would be fun to not open the box until we were in our new house. Now that we're all moved in, this weekend was the time to break out the box and do some cleaning!
Here's a list of what was inside:
- Method Pink Grapefruit Dish Soap (Easy to use pump bottle)
- Mrs. Meyer's Apple Hand Soap (Smells fantastic)
- Method Mint Glass + Surface Cleaner (Works wonders on tile and mirrors)
- Method Spearmint Antibacterial Toilet Cleaner
- Mrs. Meyer's Honeysuckle Multi-Surface Cleaner (My go-to counter cleaner)
- Method Pink Grapefruit All-Purpose Cleaner
- Grove Collaborative Lip Balm - Mango + Ginger
- Grove Collaborative Soy Candle
Friends -- I've never been so excited to clean! I loved trying out all of these new products and not breaking my budget! Thanks to Grove Collaborative, I can enjoy cleaning with all-natural products that I trust!
Fun Fact: I even cleaned without getting a migraine -- WOO HOO!