- 2 boxes Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix (Original or Vegetarian)
- 1 cup Light Sour Cream
- 3 Eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup melted Butter
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 15oz can Creamed Corn
- Beat eggs, then mix all ingredients together and pour into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 -40 minutes or until lightly brown.
Best if served warm! Serve with butter & honey.
Can substitute plain nonfat Greek yogurt for sour cream.
If using a cast iron skillet, grease skillet and cook in preheated oven at 400 degrees for 18-23 minutes.
Adapted by MartysMusings
- Bag of Chopped Kale
- 1/2 cup Sliced Almonds
- 1 cup Golden Raisins
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- Shredded Parmesan
- 1-2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 Lemons
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Remove stems from Kale
- Roast Almonds in a little Olive Oil
- Mix together Kale, Raisins, Cranberries, Parmesan, and Garlic
- In another bowl combine Dressing: juice of 2 Lemons and 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Add the Dressing, Salt & Pepper, and top with Roasted Almonds
Adapted by Laine
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
- 2 cans of drained Green Beans
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/3 cups of French's Onions
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- Mix all of the above in a 9x13 or deep 8x8 pan
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
- Add layer of French's Onions over the top and bake uncovered for an additional 5 minutes
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup melted Butter
- 3 8oz packages of Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 15 oz can Pumpkin
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 3/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- In a small bowl, combine crackers and sugar, then stir in melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan, coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in pumpkin, flour, spice and vanilla. Add eggs and beat on low just until combined.
- Pour over crust. Bake for 35 - 45 minutes, or until center is almost set. (doesn't wiggle to much when you shake it) Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until chilled. (the longer it's chilled, the better)
- While the cheesecake is baking - prep your topping. Pour whipping cream into a small bowl, and beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add powdered sugar and vanilla, then continue beating until stiff peaks form. Spread over chilled cheesecake right before serving.
Sprinkle Pumpkin Pie Spice or cinnamon lightly over the top before serving.
Or top with sugared pecans:
1/2 cup sugar, 1 cup pecan halves
In a large, non-stick skillet, add sugar. Without stirring, heat over medium-low heat until sugar is melted. Stir in pecans, stirring until coated. Cool on parchment paper and break into pieces once cooled.
Adapted by GrandmasDessertBlog