We love gift giving! But that is certainly not what Christmas is all about! Christmas is a time to be in awe, to be thankful, and to remember the most wonderful gift of all -- the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
This Christmas was full of love, happiness, sadness, and most importantly Christ.
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given;
and the government shall be upon his shoulder,
and his name shall be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
GIFTS WE LOVED GIVING THIS CHRISTMAS
1. A Christmas Eve SURPRISE | This year was to be spent at my Mom's, but the evening before Christmas Eve she insisted that we have our Christmas with her early and head back to surprise Mitch's family on Christmas Eve. She reminded us that Jesus Christ is the reason for the season, but family is very important too! I love my selfless mother so incredibly much!
2. S'Well Bottle | 17oz Teakwood | $35
[Supports Clean Water & American Forests]
3. Krochet Kids Intl. | the Ford | $25.95
[Know who made your product & Empower people to rise above poverty]
4. Piper & Leaf Artisan Tea Co. | $3.99 -$9.99
[Family run local tea co. - Huntsville, AL]
5. Hawkers | Diamond Black - Joker One | $30
[Next generation sunglasses]
[My husband originally heard about Hawkers on Kickstarter]
6. DSLR Cameras | Nikon | Canon
Madison and I were given great cameras this Christmas. Her's from Mom & Dad, and mine from Mitchy! We're sisters behind the lens. We look forward to sharing quality photos and videos with y'all.
Please leave comments below :)
As I had mentioned before... Christmas is not all about the material items. It's about Jesus! We hope you have had a splendid holiday season and remember what is true in the midst of all the hustle and bustle.
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!